[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
© Auf den Spuren der Seele • Thema anzeigen - Für Alicja

Für Alicja

Hier können Gedichte, Bilder und andere Kunstwerke eingestellt und über andere Kunstrichtungen gepostet und diskutiert werden.

Beitragvon eik » Fr 22. Feb 2013, 22:08

Bild

Oh soul of this singular rose,
You worry too much.
You say,
I make you feel dizzy.
Of a little headache then,
Why do you worry?

You say, I am your antelope.
Of seeing a lion here and there
Why do you worry?
You worry too much.

You say, I am your moon-faced light.
Of the cycles of the moon and
Passing of the years,
Why do you worry?

You say, may be, I am your source of passion,
I excite you.
Of playing into the Darkness hand,
Why do you worry?
You worry too much.

Look at yourself,
What you have become.
You are now a field of sugar canes,
Why show that sour face to me?
You have tamed the
Winged horse of Love.
Of a death of a donkey,
Why do you worry?

You say that I keep you warm inside.
Then why these colds sigh?
You have gone to the roof of heavens.
Of this world of dust, why do you worry?
You worry too much.

Before you met me as human,
You have become a master singer,
And are now a skilled wrangler,
You can untangle any knot.
Of life's little leash
Why do you worry?

Your arms are heavy
With treasures of all kinds.
About poverty,
Why do you worry?