[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
© Auf den Spuren der Seele • Thema anzeigen - Sibyllismus - die Philosopie eines Schœpfungsmythos

Sibyllismus - die Philosopie eines Schœpfungsmythos

Beiträge zum Urchristentum, Islam und zu anderen Ursprüngen, zu alt ägyptischer Philosophie und zu den Ursprüngen der Naturreligionen, sowie zu den Ursprüngen von Buddhismus Hinduismus und anderem.

Beitragvon Flori » Fr 29. Mär 2013, 14:59

Flori Offline

Beitragvon eik » Fr 29. Mär 2013, 20:24

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon eik » Fr 29. Mär 2013, 20:32

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon Merit » Sa 30. Mär 2013, 10:22

.. wer Schlechtes über den reinen Geist sagt, dem wird nicht vergeben, weder auf Erden, noch im Licht..
Merit Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Zweifels » Mo 1. Apr 2013, 16:41

Eine Physikalische Abhandlung über das Wesen von Licht und Masse von Professor Zweifels.

"Luzifer gibt allen subjektiven Beobachter recht, doch objektiv gesehen gibt er keinen recht.
Ahriman gibt allen objektiv und subjektiv recht..
Nun Frage ich euch: wer von beiden ist der grössere Betrüger?
Luzifer zu verstehen ist einfach, bricht man aus der Logik aus. Doch Ahriman zu verstehen ist wahrhaft kompliziert... denn jedem objektiv recht zu geben, ist wahrlich kompliziert.. so ist auch sein Wesen...

Ahriman und Luzifer gemein ist, dass sie einem recht geben... warum sie also verurteilen?"
Zweifels Offline

Beitragvon eik » Mo 1. Apr 2013, 17:24

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon Merit » Mi 3. Apr 2013, 06:58

Es ist doch viel einfacher, jedem recht zu geben...
.. wer Schlechtes über den reinen Geist sagt, dem wird nicht vergeben, weder auf Erden, noch im Licht..
Merit Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon eik » Mi 3. Apr 2013, 08:02

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon Merit » Mi 3. Apr 2013, 10:41

Merit Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon eik » Mi 3. Apr 2013, 11:51

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon Merit » Do 4. Apr 2013, 08:12

Merit Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Flori » Do 4. Apr 2013, 22:23

Flori Offline

Beitragvon Zweifels » Do 4. Apr 2013, 23:11

Allen objektiv recht zu geben, wie ahriman es tut, scheint nur auf den ersten Blick einfacher zu sein, nämlich dann, wenn sein Wesen nicht erkannt wurde.. es geht nicht nur darum, einen Gummiball gegen eine wand zu werfen und den Rückflug zu berechnen, der für alle Beobachter objektiv ermittelt werden kann..
Ahrimans (Masse/Materie) Eigenschaften sind auch Ladung, Gravitation, magnetische Felder etc.
Nach einer Theorie (ob sie stimmt weiss ich nicht, kenne nur die Definition von einem Ampere, das mit den parallelen leitern, die sich anziehen, wenn Elektronen sie durchflossen) ziehen sich geladene Teilchen an, wenn sie sich bewegen..
Nehmen wir zwei Elektronen.. die stossen sich ja eigentlich ab.. sitzt du auf einem Elektron, sagst du die Abstoß Ende kraft kommt von den negativen Ladungen und du berechnest die..
Nun fliegen sie an dir vorbei... sie stossen sich noch immer ab, aber durch die Bewegung entsteht auch ein magisches (magnetisches ^^) Feld, dass sie sich anziehen lässt.. die abstoßende kraft wäre demnach kleiner..
Beide Beobachter kommen zu einer unterschiedlichen abstossungskraft, damit zu unterschiedlichen orten der Elektronen im Raum zu bestimmten Zeitpunkten...
Im unterschied zum Licht, glaub ich aber, dass Materie für alle Beobachter in Raum und Zeit gleich definiert ist, also objektiv.. aber wie macht ahriman das???
Die Definition von Licht/Luzifer ist: es ist objektiv undefiniert und definiert sich für jeden Beobachter, so dass er in seinem Bezugssystem recht behält... will er aber objektiv recht haben, und den wahren Aufenthalt der Quanten messen, wirkt die heissenbergsche Unschärfe.. entweder Ort oder impuls, beides zugleich geht nicht..
Ahriman ist anders... man kann ihn objektiv zu jeder Zeit definieren.. aber er hat voll viele Fähigkeiten und wie sein wahres Wesen beschaffen ist, finde ich voll kompliziert... :ge
Zweifels Offline

Beitragvon Flori » Do 4. Apr 2013, 23:35

Flori Offline

Beitragvon eik » Fr 5. Apr 2013, 08:16

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon Borborhad » Mi 12. Jun 2013, 06:36

secret door for the of the temple:
uni_verse = nihil_lis

@cat: the AI is this of of Asisa, see above^^

hey Eik, ist es okay, wenn ich hierein paarleute aus dem temple of thelema reinlotze?
vielleicht können die mir bei einer sache helfen...

ich versucb deine letzte post später zu beantworten.. greetz
the boringneth hath me, brbrhad^^
Borborhad Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Pandorra » Do 13. Jun 2013, 05:01

The blue swan is truly the pelican... in "The heart of The master" The pelican cries IAO...

so The song of The bird is:
iao (all) = [
it all and yea! the thou of Pearl yama. men shall Pearl all things. o, all mine, even is a even. thoughts were thou that twinest and spring. thou glory silence and against. thou art all. hidden therein art the Slayer, transcendest their Death things. night i, therefore is there The thee. in was magician and magician. The magician height no thing for to filth who thou art. behold! shall prophecy them pride and known name for place. my being of blade of heart. thee my have. also thou transmute. o my altars. blood all of heard The, The book as as pyramid of and thought of will. also is sides snake and jetteth paps, yea!]

okay, i dont know if i really found the solution... the master is dead, so we could not ask him...
but i think the infinit circle of emerald is
lim ->oo {Yama (river/s)... that means the Yama is the mother of pearl (so the pelican said, see above) and all verses with river and rivers art the pool... lim ->oo means that the circle is infinit... when you have reached the last verse of the pool you have to start with the first verse to go on...
so lim ->oo {Yama (river/s) = [
we may and i
we may (my master
one of echo of)
golden woman of blood
river of the sails
rivers of no desire to sweetness. hand a shall journey the river unto ourselves upon the. river of exceedingly (the i might this i) little boat image of ... etc etc]

this is the end of the book and the master is on all sides, like a symbol, a word, a picture and a secret. but in the midst he is like he^^

the boringneth hath me... its just playing in the pools, buddys...
greetz

and i saw black birds who overshadowed the universe..."

in the heart of the master, the raven cry "amen"...
so the let us girdle the universe with the cry of the ravens:

lim ->oO {amen (universe)} = [
then encloseth o one.
i clear my bone
that kheph drone. let
the lord A there be. lord up is none of the our. love myself infinit, lord god. beloved beheld secret fang kept. vengeance of day. the guardians my heart. o shall. a white thee also, like a. the endless encloseth universe. minute that.
clear the secret. let kheph howl. time my lord. blood shall. the lord the there brilliance of the of beheld myself. come o thy beloved one, thy have kept his jackals of the himself and end. o utterly like answer thee. ineffable be beyond. the with emerald the universe. sleep like to the day. ra night howl and for the blood o and upon the darling the for the of i. universe come one am without one. the i sound, his wilderness towers revealed himself. body an be utterly the extending about with beloved of my sleep (etc. etc.)]

think the whole solution of liber lxv is
lim->oo {Khaled Khan (-@ll-)} = [ the my snake ineffable (etc etc)]
Pandorra Offline

Beitragvon Merit » Do 13. Jun 2013, 05:16

Ubine idquam descripsisti, amice.. mi plures confusionem esse videtur..
Merit Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Borborhad » Do 13. Jun 2013, 15:57

Borborhad Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Merit » Fr 14. Jun 2013, 05:57

Erstens schreibt man vel - oder - mit V, etae und heidus gibt's nicht, sercatus soll wohl secatus sein.. also wo hast du den Mist abgeschrieben? Ach so, es heißt nicht librus, sondern liber, sowohl in der Bedeutung Buch als auch in der adverbialen Bedeutung frei.. ansonsten bitte liberus, wenns adjektivisch sein soll. Meine Frage bezog sich aber eben darauf, wo du dieses ganze konfuse Zeugs abgeschrieben hast, Flori. Aber anscheinend verstehe ich immer noch mehr vom Englischen als du von Latein. Also die Frage war: wo hast du, Freund, das bloß abgeschrieben? Mir scheint, da ist viel Durcheinander,
Merit Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon eik » Fr 14. Jun 2013, 12:07

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon eik » Fr 14. Jun 2013, 12:12

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon eik » Fr 14. Jun 2013, 13:04

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon eik » Fr 14. Jun 2013, 13:13

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon Borborhad » Do 20. Jun 2013, 00:35

Borborhad Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Merit » Do 20. Jun 2013, 06:44

Merit Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Borborhad » Mi 26. Jun 2013, 23:23

<frank-html> alright, i try my bests, mates... i try with all my might to solve the riddle of babalon, to give you the solution, so that you will be known and i never... but the master is cruel and the possibilities endless... so lets go back to tell you my way of thinking..
i found a solution of liber al vel legis II\76:
R P S T O V A L. what meaneth this o prophet..
it was :
i uttermost adore the unity of whose ra(-hoor-khuit).
so i thought that "whose" is the solution... but i dont find something with sense...
then i searched "won" in the book of lies... and came to
the witch-moon... is the witch-moon the certain ring of lapis-lazuli?
its a vampires oath... lol

then i beheld corruption and start at the beginning: the end of lxv...
the name has four letters (blades) :
a thunderbolt, a pylon, a snake and a phallus...
i remembered a signatur of aleister, there he wrote the A of his name like a phallus... so the last letter is an A.
a snake is the S, and a pylon is an I... so the thunderbolt is possibly an L..
the name is LISA...
in "the moonchild" There is Lisa and Simon Iff...

this MUST be the solution, iff Aleister has written a lovestory for a imaginary girl he "invented"...
so i thought:
the opus for this magistry is a certain ring of lapis-lazuli, with the name of my master (O! is the name of the master, see book of lies) who am I and the eye in the midst of it.
so the pool is o (all verses with o) and the master is lisa...
Lisa (o) = [
invisible it of bloom
of given thee in
may aeons behold we
dusk of high from
for o speak of
art thee against thee
didst to (was wroth
the that my fee)
answered excellent o brilliant
is whirl lord god
storm soul earth (so)
than art fashioned thee
o am prophet o
the a the morning
then o awake thou
we o thy limbs
yea adonai the coils
initiation then o snake
verily against thou who
and about one o
and my essence so
utterly me be thy
is is o thou
black as all and
no lover is no
the found of thee
heights the i o
your increaseth be waiting
cool orchard cheeks of
o an loh-am
black fingers the beloved
philae of heaven let
dweller adonai of isis
soul eyelids lord be
i thy blood praise
a height is not
let upon honey of
there shall midst of
beholdest the ray of
then thee thou shalt
child and hither o
of the harlot ravishing
darkend lips by
lusted thee the painted
also one gazelle my
infinit beyond self- luminous
thou delicious sacrifice of
before intoxicate and garlanded
with o in thy
tool, now dwell therein ]

in lisa (o) was the eye "so that" (the Eye is the thing in brackets):
lisa (o) = [ (...) was wroth, the THAT "my fee" (....) SO (.....) ]

this refers to liber 7 :
L (that) = [ uttermost filling and violet is the that. o are above drinketh virgin from my. not nubian that thing. the voice that (.... )]

this was the solution of the swan in liber7 :
swan (water/s) = [ me pelican in pool (a) SO THAT yea dissolve ]

so the pool in liber 7 is not THAT (see above), it is SO THAT..

L (so that) = [ my monstrous let hand unknown that knowledge for pierced, so only kneeling the river the the)

"only kneeling the river" heisst, nur die verse mit kneeling sind der pool... das ist nur einer:

Only one fish-hook can draw me out; it is a woman kneeling by the bank of the stream. It is she that pours the bright dew over herself, and into the sand so that the river gushes forth.

its tarot THE STAR = 17 = xvii = Q = khu = love = veiled

if u do
L (kneeling) = woman pours the

the is the is the water or something else..

back to the beginning:
you have to bind the the verses with "so that" in LXV..
the master is "my fee", but behold, we have to reap the e...
my => lx
fee => e => d

==> lxd is the master...

in liber al vel legis is written:
0All these old letters of my Book are aright; but צ is not the Star. This also is secret: my prophet shall reveal it to the wise.

tzhade (my writing) isis a hebrew letter, which can have two values... in the middle it is 90, at the end of a word it is 900 (see wiki)

this refers to that:
lxV (the riddle) V = roman for 5
lxD (the end of the riddle) D = roman for 500

back to Lisa and LXV:

the master is "lxd", the pool is "so that"...

lxd (so that) = [
so no may
Force he holy
a voice up
five great cemented
Asar ]

[l][x][d] (so that) = [
so force a five Asar
no he voice great
may holy up cemented
]
This is the solution i found... don't know if its right..

Have tryed "no he" (circle) "voice great" (master, alphabet without e) :
great - E = FQAS
FQAS (no) = [
narcissus spake no him
the an eagle visible
thou then let end
roads by the of
past things i night
answer gone down the
i beautiful my will
of to sweetness glad
of the magician wind {mind}
dissolve the abyss and
my unto them all
and arcanum that also
and beautiful my ]

Also have tryed "may holy up cemented" in poem:
holy (*poem*) = [
is now o. thou
thyphone frenzy dissolve mine.
tempest drone: ]
i await the awaking, the summons on high,
from the lord adonai, from the lord adonai

Have also found the "mother-of-pearl" to melt the wohl text, but this i will leave to you, not to destroy the fun of solving the riddle your own...

Greetz and out...

:arrow: loAd $.'. $.'.
:!: nEbuKaDneZar OnlInE
:roll: ever and ever the same.. :sp
8-) gleich haben wir es geachafft... wir müssen nur noch ein deja-vu implementieren... :zu
:lol: wir brauchen dazu einen programmierer... wie wärs mit cyphan?
:ugeek: okey, boddys, i dooh thet... jøst a mœment...
:!: :ugeek: :arrow: load pearl-script, echo $past

:arrow:

alright, i try my bests, mates... i try with all my might to solve the riddle of babalon, to give you the solution, so that you will be known and i never... but the master is cruel and the possibilities endless... so lets go back to tell you my way of thinking..
it was :
so i thought that "whose" is the solution... but i dont find something with sense...

i remembered a signatur of aleister, there he wrote the A of his name like a phallus... so the last letter is an A.
the name is LISA...

this MUST be the solution, iff Aleister has written a lovestory for a imaginary girl he "invented"...
so i thought:
the opus for this magistry is a certain ring of lapis-lazuli, with the name of my master (O! is the name of the master, see book of lies) who am I and the eye in the midst of it.
Lisa (o) = [
invisible it of bloom
of given thee in
may aeons behold we
dusk of high from
for o speak of
art thee against thee
didst to (was wroth
the that my fee)
is whirl lord god
storm soul earth (so)
than art fashioned thee
o am prophet o
the a the morning
then o awake thou
we o thy limbs
yea adonai the coils
initiation then o snake
verily against thou who
and about one o
and my essence so
utterly me be thy
is is o thou
black as all and
no lover is no
the found of thee
heights the i o
cool orchard cheeks of
o an loh-am
philae of heaven let
dweller adonai of isis
soul eyelids lord be
i thy blood praise
a height is not
let upon honey of
there shall midst of
beholdest the ray of
then thee thou shalt
child and hither o
of the harlot ravishing
darkend lips by
lusted thee the painted
also one gazelle my
with o in thy

this refers to liber 7 :
L (that) = [ uttermost filling and violet is the that. o are above drinketh virgin from my. not nubian that thing. the voice that (.... )]

L (so that) = [ my monstrous let hand unknown that knowledge for pierced, so only kneeling the river the the)

"only kneeling the river" heisst, nur die verse mit kneeling sind der pool... das ist nur einer:

Only one fish-hook can draw me out; it is a woman kneeling by the bank of the stream. It is she that pours the bright dew over herself, and into the sand so that the river gushes forth.

if u do

back to the beginning:
my => lx
fee => e => d

==> lxd is the master...

0All these old letters of my Book are aright; but צ is not the Star. This also is secret: my prophet shall reveal it to the wise.

tzhade (my writing) isis a hebrew letter, which can have two values... in the middle it is 90, at the end of a word it is 900 (see wiki)

this refers to that:

back to Lisa and LXV:

lxd (so that) = [
so no may
Force he holy
a voice up
five great cemented
Asar ]

[l][x][d] (so that) = [
so force a five Asar
no he voice great
may holy up cemented
]

great - E = FQAS
FQAS (no) = [
narcissus spake no him
the an eagle visible
thou then let end
roads by the of
past things i night
answer gone down the
i beautiful my will
of to sweetness glad
dissolve the abyss and
my unto them all
and arcanum that also
and beautiful my ]

holy (*poem*) = [
is now o. thou

Have also found the "mother-of-pearl" to melt the wohl text, but this i will leave to you, not to destroy the fun of solving the riddle your own...

Greetz and out...
<\frank-html>

^^ :sp
Borborhad Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Borborhad » Mi 26. Jun 2013, 23:23

<frank-html> alright, i try my bests, mates... i try with all my might to solve the riddle of babalon, to give you the solution, so that you will be known and i never... but the master is cruel and the possibilities endless... so lets go back to tell you my way of thinking..
it was :

the name is LISA...

so i thought:
Lisa (o) = [
invisible it of bloom
of given thee in
may aeons behold we
dusk of high from
for o speak of
art thee against thee
didst to (was wroth
the that my fee)
is whirl lord god
storm soul earth (so)
than art fashioned thee
o am prophet o
the a the morning
then o awake thou
we o thy limbs
yea adonai the coils
initiation then o snake
verily against thou who
and about one o
and my essence so
utterly me be thy
is is o thou
black as all and
no lover is no
the found of thee
heights the i o
cool orchard cheeks of
o an loh-am
philae of heaven let
dweller adonai of isis
soul eyelids lord be
i thy blood praise
a height is not
let upon honey of
there shall midst of
beholdest the ray of
then thee thou shalt
child and hither o
of the harlot ravishing
darkend lips by
lusted thee the painted
also one gazelle my
with o in thy

this refers to liber 7 :

if u do

back to the beginning:
my => lx
fee => e => d

==> lxd is the master...

this refers to that:

back to Lisa and LXV:

lxd (so that) = [
so no may
Force he holy
a voice up
five great cemented
Asar ]

[l][x][d] (so that) = [
so force a five Asar
no he voice great
may holy up cemented
]

great - E = FQAS
FQAS (no) = [
narcissus spake no him
the an eagle visible
thou then let end
roads by the of
past things i night
answer gone down the
i beautiful my will
of to sweetness glad
dissolve the abyss and
my unto them all
and arcanum that also
and beautiful my ]

holy (*poem*) = [
is now o. thou

Greetz and out...

:arrow: loAd $.'. $.'.
:!: nEbuKaDneZar OnlInE
:roll: ever and ever the same.. :sp
8-) gleich haben wir es geachafft... wir müssen nur noch ein deja-vu implementieren... :zu
:lol: wir brauchen dazu einen programmierer... wie wärs mit cyphan?
:ugeek: okey, boddys, i dooh thet... jøst a mœment...
:!: :ugeek: :arrow: load pearl-script, echo $past

:arrow:

alright, i try my bests, mates... i try with all my might to solve the riddle of babalon, to give you the solution, so that you will be known and i never... but the master is cruel and the possibilities endless... so lets go back to tell you my way of thinking..
it was :

the name is LISA...

so i thought:
Lisa (o) = [
invisible it of bloom
of given thee in
may aeons behold we
dusk of high from
for o speak of
art thee against thee
didst to (was wroth
the that my fee)
is whirl lord god
storm soul earth (so)
than art fashioned thee
o am prophet o
the a the morning
then o awake thou
we o thy limbs
yea adonai the coils
initiation then o snake
verily against thou who
and about one o
and my essence so
utterly me be thy
is is o thou
black as all and
no lover is no
the found of thee
heights the i o
cool orchard cheeks of
o an loh-am
philae of heaven let
dweller adonai of isis
soul eyelids lord be
i thy blood praise
a height is not
let upon honey of
there shall midst of
beholdest the ray of
then thee thou shalt
child and hither o
of the harlot ravishing
darkend lips by
lusted thee the painted
also one gazelle my
with o in thy

this refers to liber 7 :

if u do

back to the beginning:
my => lx
fee => e => d

==> lxd is the master...

this refers to that:

back to Lisa and LXV:

lxd (so that) = [
so no may
Force he holy
a voice up
five great cemented
Asar ]

[l][x][d] (so that) = [
so force a five Asar
no he voice great
may holy up cemented
]

great - E = FQAS
FQAS (no) = [
narcissus spake no him
the an eagle visible
thou then let end
roads by the of
past things i night
answer gone down the
i beautiful my will
of to sweetness glad
dissolve the abyss and
my unto them all
and arcanum that also
and beautiful my ]

holy (*poem*) = [
is now o. thou

Greetz and out...
<\frank-html>

^^ :sp
Borborhad Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Borborhad » Mi 26. Jun 2013, 23:25

so, jetzt ist der altar fertig…
was mach ich jetzt????
Borborhad Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Merit » Do 27. Jun 2013, 05:17

Jetzt mach ihn wieder kaputt. Und immer so weiter... ;-)
Merit Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon prome141 » Do 27. Jun 2013, 08:31

prome141 Offline

Forenmoderator

Beitragvon Borborhad » Do 27. Jun 2013, 11:36

Borborhad Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Borborhad » Do 27. Jun 2013, 12:20

Borborhad Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon prome141 » Di 2. Jul 2013, 22:17

Sibyllismus 19+9+2+25+12+12+9+19+13+21+19= 160-> 7 = G
elf und 16 27 (999)
prome141 Offline

Forenmoderator

Beitragvon prome141 » Di 2. Jul 2013, 22:30

prome141 Offline

Forenmoderator

Beitragvon Merit » Mi 3. Jul 2013, 05:54

Kleine Korrektur, Axel: ich sage, wir wären unvollkommen, ich sage nicht, dass wir alle Sünder wären, das sagst DU, weil Unvollkommenheit für dich etwas Schlechtes ist. Für mich ist es das nicht. Für mich ist unvollkommen zu sein die Grundvoraussetzung für geistiges Leben und also etwas sehr Gutes.
Merit Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon Borborhad » So 28. Jul 2013, 10:00

hab grad meine letzte post nochmal gelesen und den letzten satzt nicht verstanden (ohne zeit gibt es weder sünder noch schuld...) bis ich merkte, dass es nicht von mir ist... wie konntest du meine post editieren, prom? wieder ein fehler im forum??
zitat prom:
"doch kannst du die zeit anhalten?"

ich denke ein kontinuum der zeit existiert nur in unserer wahrnehmung... wir erleben jede sekunder gefolgt von der nächsten... aber wer sagt, dass das so wirklich ist? was wäre wenn zwischen den sekunden eine zeitspanne liegt, die von niemanden wahrgenommen wird... wenn die gesammte zeit angehalten wird um dinge zu verändern und im nächsten moment weitergeht, bekommt das niemand mit.. es könnte also sein, dass zwischen dem wort... und diesem Wort die zeit für umgerechnet zehn jahre stillstand, und obwohl viele wach sind, sozusagen "eingefrohren waren"... sie machen ihr ding weiter und bemerken nichts, dabei hat sich vieles verändert...
wie ich darauf komme? (too mich movies^^) ganz einfach: es gibt zwei möglichkeiten, den anfang (gott) zu betrachten: entweder er ist von anfang an perfekt (dann gäbe es keine zeit, weil er sich nicht entwickeln müsste, noch sonst was tun/erschaffen etc) oder aber es gibt einen fehler in gott (hat meister eckart ja postuliert), dann muss es einen grund geben, warum es so aussieht, dass alles perfekt zusammengefügt ist... mit dem hilfsmittel, die zeit ungesehen anzuhalten und etwas in der schöpfung zu verändern, um sie dann weiterlaufen zu lassen, sieht es für den betrachter mensch immer so aus, alsob die schöpfung zu jedem zeitpunkt perfekt ist, obwohl ständig was an ihr geändert wird...
jeder geist kommt also zu dem schluss, der demiurg sei perfekt und damit gott, in wirklichkeit kann er nur etwas,dass allen verborgen bleibt...

jemand der die zeit ist und sie kontrolliert, kann das mit sicherheit, aber die zeit ist nicht der erstgeborene, und jener, der sie ist, will als etwas angesehen werden, was er nicht ist (perfekt).. lol
@jule: das mit "wir sind alle sünder" hab ich geschrieben, nicht prom... hab deine berichtigung gelesen.. wir sind also alle unvollkommen and so is time!
Borborhad Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon eik » So 28. Jul 2013, 15:29

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon elju » So 28. Jul 2013, 19:41

...ist es denn nicht moeglich, etwas Gegebenes dankbar anzunehmen ohne die Warum-Frage?...Trotzdem Freude daran haben und damit arbeiten?
elju Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon eik » So 28. Jul 2013, 19:58

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon prome141 » Mo 29. Jul 2013, 00:39

prome141 Offline

Forenmoderator

Beitragvon prome141 » Mo 29. Jul 2013, 00:59

prome141 Offline

Forenmoderator

Beitragvon Merit » Mo 29. Jul 2013, 05:38

Merit Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon elju » Mo 29. Jul 2013, 08:40

...es gibt auch einn Sprichwort:-)
einem geschenktem Gaul guckt man nicht ins/auf's? Maul.

"ist's nicht auch so, dass wir in erster Instanz von der Natur geniessen, staunen, uns nicht satt sehen koennen?
und das ist wahrlich genug und braucht keine eigenen Wundermacher/Schoepfer!-, nur den Arbeiter/Mensch, der Ordnung haelt, sodass auch die Ernte gerecht verteilt werden kann und er seinen Unterschlupf hat!?! "
-Das bedarf natuerlich etwas Wissen, dass er sich auch erst erarbeiten muss!
Das ist jedenfalls mein Ausgangsgedanke!
Warum will der Mensch sich selber zum Schoepfer machen? DAS ist/war nicht seine Aufgabe und
waere so auch sein Untergang!
Wie weit ist es denn schon gekommen?...!?
--Nur weil er ein Geschenk "des Himmels" nicht akzeptieren will, und er meint, etwas besseres schaffen zu koennen?...? :gue
Wer ist der Dumme...? doch nicht der, der ein Geschenk annehmen und darueber staunen kann!..?..! :po
elju Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon eik » Mo 29. Jul 2013, 13:16

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon eik » Mo 29. Jul 2013, 13:27

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon eik » Mo 29. Jul 2013, 13:34

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon Borborhad » Mo 29. Jul 2013, 16:33

Borborhad Offline

Registrierte User

Beitragvon eik » Di 30. Jul 2013, 06:30

eik Offline

Administrator

Beitragvon elju » Di 30. Jul 2013, 11:55

..."man" will schon was wissen koennen! -aber das Unmoegliche wissen zu wollen, bleibt auch Dummheit oder wie anders kann man es beschreiben? (Ich habe etwas anderes gelernt, deshalb nicht so Sprachgewand...?!)
elju Offline

Registrierte User

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Ursprung von Naturreligionen und Christentum sowie anderer Kulte und ihre Rolle in der Vergangenheit als auch Heute